If you are being physically or sexually abused there are steps you can take to protect yourself.
• know your rights
• ask for support and legal advice


You are not to blame for the abuse and there are people who will believe you. If you are hurt – get medical help.
• talk to your doctor about what is happening so he/she can document it
• take legal action – call the police
• assault, threats of harm and harassment are against the law; ask for protection.


Vernon Health Unit

Phone: 250-549-5700

Vernon Jubilee Hospital

Phone: 250-545-2211

Vernon Women’s Transition House

Phone: 250-542-1122
RSS Feeds

Partners & Sponsors

PWCF_NorthOkanagan      Government_of-Canada_logo

Search Little Black Book

Search for:
Select Category